Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle Play - already have Premium

Shuffle Play - already have Premium

So my friend has Premium, and has (definitely) just made the payment for this. The app just updated and she can't turn off shuffle play. 

I have read numerous posts saying that the shuffle button doesn't work, or that it only works in some cases, but nothing that helps our issue.

When she clicks the Now Playing bar, as suggested, it only pops up saying to "Get Premium". Nothing else but this happens and, as she does have Premium, it doesn't make sense.

Suggestions?

Phone is the Android Sony Xperia. Any help to turn off this ever-frustrating function would be great. We just want to listen to an album.

1 Reply

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

If you’ve run through the subscription process but are finding that you don’t have access to premium, don’t worry! Please take a few seconds to look over this thread, and if necessary, follow through the attached survey. I would also recommend signing out and signing back in 🙂

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

Suggested posts