Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle SERISOUSLY doesn't work

Shuffle SERISOUSLY doesn't work

This has been a thing since the update happened but whenever i hit shuffle on the spotify app (i have free) if i wanted to reshuffle it and doesnt actually do it. it just stays on the same song. So in order to reshuffle my playlist of songs i have to wipeout  the app's data so i could get a new shuffled playlist. 

So is spotify ever going to fix it or treat the free users like dirt? Or is there a different option.

1 Reply

This is infuriating. I've got c. 1000 songs in a playlist and I only ever hear about 50-100 songs and they repeat all the time. Ive tried various ways to stop it happening and yet it always does it. 

To Spotify - I'm paying for a premium service yet you cannot explain or solve why the shuffle is so bad. Unless you sort this issue or provide a solution I will be forced to try alternative providers - there's so much more choice these days., anyway. I will also be informing friends and family to do likewise to avoid your pockets being lined when you clearly pay very little attention to your paying customers. Pay attention or lose... Your call. 

Suggested posts