Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle in playlist not working (FREE)

Shuffle in playlist not working (FREE)

Plan

Free

Country

Spain

Device

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 / Xiaomi Mi A2

Operating System

Android 7/Android 8.1

My Question or Issue

Since the last main update, my playlist are supposed to play on shuffle (as it reminds every time, telling you to suscribe to premium if you DO NOT WANT to shuffle) but they play in order, maybe skipping one or two songs if so. The result: always listening to the same songs

21 Replies

Hey @Jblanco93.

Thanks for getting back to us, and apologies for the late reply!

Could you check what happens if one of your friends with a Free account listens to those playlists? Alternatively, you could just create another account and try with that.

Also, could you try logging into your account on another phone and seeing if the issue persists?

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need further help with this.

Hi guys i have the same issue. It keeps playing the same songs in the playlist in the same order, even if I press to shuffle. For instance this play list “electronic concentration” always starts with the same identical song for me, even if I shuffle. it would be great if you could be helpful: all your requests to double check sound confusing, and a lot of other people i know with iphone have this issue. I am on iphone6, with the latest version, i have done all reinstalling and stuff that you recommend but no solution. 

Suggested posts