Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle is not permanent

Shuffle is not permanent

Every time I go back in to Spotify the shuffle is off. It used to be on no matter what unless you took it off. At first it didn't bother me but when you're driving and it's off shuffle, it's begun to get quite annoying. 

How do I make it permanent again? Is it a "feature" from the update?

5 Replies

I do have the same problem. I've been using Spotify for about 5 years now and whenever I start playing a new playlist (and start with tha last added song) I have to activate shuffle manually EVERY time by opening the app. 

This used to be enabled permanently and this being removed is really frustrating to me and is a massive loss of quality of life for me which I value high.

There is also not an option in the settings to choose wether you want or don't want that feature enabled. Please add the option of choice atleast.

Spotify should give us this feature back.. It is annoying to set shuffle everytime you pick a song on your play list 

i really thought im the only one. i have been reinstalling my spotify thinking it'll get fixed this is so annoying 💔

Really?? No solution to this?

The windows app behaves the same. Please spotify - let us turn shuffle always on.

mine's already back almost 2 week now. Try updating the version u have might work. 

Suggested posts