Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle music does not work?

Shuffle music does not work?

Shuffle does not work anymore it seems.  It will play the list in order.  Doesnt matter how many times I would choose the shuffle play.  There isnt a shuffle icon anywhere to make it play shuffled.  I would do this everyday and would play the same songs, I want to hear the other 400+ songs on that playlists, this happens on any playlists or albums.

Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

Android

10 Replies

My shuffle works on a full playlist, but it does not work on a filtered list. It won't shuffle the songs just on the filtered list, it shuffles any song on the entire list, even though it's showing just the filter. 

I am having the same issue as RachWC3

@RachWC3 wrote:

My shuffle works on a full playlist, but it does not work on a filtered list. It won't shuffle the songs just on the filtered list, it shuffles any song on the entire list, even though it's showing just the filter. 

Bump

I had this same issue as well, my 450+ playlist only played the first 10! Somehow I found a fix though, and i hope it works for you guys too. I uninstalled spotify and cleared out my phone storage, then reinstalled spotify. I think this issue is storage related, since it worked after cleaning my phone a bit. On android it would tell me my storage space was running low in the notification tab, but now that its gone, the shuffle on spotify seems to be working fine, picking songs throughout the playlist. I hope this helps!!

I will give this a try and see what happens.

I tried it, and it didn't work

I tried it and it doesn't work

And of course same result, no changes for me.

Any fixes out there?

I will bump this post to infinity to raise awarness.

bump

Suggested posts