Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Slim Shady LP now censored???

Slim Shady LP now censored???

I just happen to stumble across that the songs on the slim shady lp is now censored, what I thought it was my car stereo skipping. Why is the slim shady lp now censored, I would like the uncensored versions of the songs like, still don't give a F***, as the world turns, I'm shady, rock bottom, basically the whole album. Please fix this problem 

12 Replies

I agree this is some BS!  This is his beat album and now it's ruined.  Get it together Spotify!

I still have the uncensored version because I had the album saved, but roughly half of the tracks on the album are unaccessible to me. I've been listening to the album on spotify as far back as I can remember and this just happened today. Spotify better get it together

It's back.  It's no longer censored for myself anyways

Still censored for me, I saved the whole explicit album years ago and when I went to my playlist, most of the songs just disappeared and some were there but they blurred out the swearing and drug references 

Some song are still censored.  I just don't give a **bleep** isn't though.  Weird.  Fix this Spotify!

Just wanted to add I'm also super frustrated with this. "I'm shady" is impossible to listen to now. Not to mention literally half the songs just arent able to be played for me as well. Some are not censored but for the ones that are it ruins a lot of the song.

Spotify_2018-07-13_10-45-41.png

Idk if its censored for anyone else but still is for me, spotify fix ya shitttttt

Guys I don't think Spotify is gonna bother to fix this **bleep** problem, so I decided to unsub with Spotify because they obviously don't deserve my money, I think y'all should do the same, fuuck Spotify!

It's still censored to me august 17, 2018

Yea seriously it's still currently censored. It's labeled an explicit album. The Slim Shady LP was and is not meant to be listened to without curse words. Can spotify at least create an option where I can enable or disable the censorship? Literally my favorite album and this censorship absolutely ruins it for me. I'm actually mad to the point where I'm going to cancel my subscription and subscribe to apple music. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Ya I just noticed this too I’m a recent subscriber and a big em fan and not being able to listen to what in my opinion is his best album with out a blank every swear word is very annoying have, both versions for people who are sensitive and people who aren’t little bitches. If this isn’t fixed I’m definitely unsubscribing and going to Apple Music

Still censored. I'm in Canada. So long Spotify, hello Apple Music!

Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 4.39.50 PM.JPG

Suggested posts