Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Slow download speed of playlists

Solved!

Slow download speed of playlists

Just as the title says, I'm having the boredom of having to wait forever for a playlist of songs to download. The songs I download are in extreme quality, yes but this was fine all the other times. My broadband is 100mb so that's fine. Decided to turn my WiFi off for a while and that didn't work so I restarted my phone, that didn't work. And I don't want to download songs in a lower quality because I'm I music aficianado so losing quality is a major no no for me. I just want this problem fixed because I like to revise/work with my phone on aeroplane mode listening to new playlists of music without random people blowing up my phone with messages. This was the whole premise of why I decided to get premium. It took an hour (probably more) to download a mere 24 songs. I used to be able to download a song or maybe even two per second.

If anyone can help, please give me advice. My phone has plenty of RAM so that shouldn't be a problem and dozens of gigabytes of storage so.... You get the gist.

Thank you 💛
Screenshot_2017-04-15-18-36-34.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Nevermind, the problem has gone.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Nevermind, the problem has gone.

Good for you but I have the same problem and it has not gone away! **bleep**!!!

Suggested posts