Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some tracks will not play

Some tracks will not play

Hi...premium user here. Since moving to a new phone (Sgs3 to Sgs4) Spotify just refuses to work well. Playlists that worked fine for me previously now just show add though the track is playing but there's no sound. (Both on and offline). On some tracks there's no problem. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Should I get support to reset my devices?
Cheers
Kel
2 Replies

Hi. Are the tracks which don't play local tracks by any chance? If so you probably need to synch them to your new phone.

1) I have the same problem on my samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. The downloaded files for off line listening are stored on a big (64 GB) external SD card (solved the wel known problem of storing on the much smaller internal SD card by re-installing spotify), but ca 10% of te he (1800+) numbers are grayed out and do not play (message track not available). I'm a premium account user and pay automatically. Most of the tracks come from an itunes play list wich I use for importing my own CD''s. But I also add tracks form Spotify. The fenomenom occurs with both types of files, the playlist "tablet"states its 100% sybchronized and adds the new numbers to local files when I add a new CD to Itunes en add the new numbers to the playlist. It seems that the more numbers I add the more numbers form new Cd's don't "come through" ans are mentioned but stay grayed out.. It also seems that it only happens to local files.

2) Also on the corresponding playlist and in 'Local files" on my PC the local files flagged with the flagged note symbol won't play in Spotify on the PC, but they do in I Tunes

Any suggestions? The first poblem is more important.

Eef

Suggested posts