Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Son haché et coupé en 4G !

Son haché et coupé en 4G !

Bonne application, mais gros problème le son est haché et saccadé en 4G / H+ / 3G+. Pas moyen d'écouter une musique sans coupure à moins de mettre le chargement en pause et de le reprendre. Je précise que: j'utilise spotify en gratuit avec la plus faible qualité, j'ai des coupures quand même. (Du côté de la concurrence (deezer), j'ai zero coupure ou son haché que je sois en haute qualité ou basse, même en débit réduit je n'ai pas de saccade,)alors que spotify saccade... essais effectuées sur les mêmes zones
5 Replies

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved.

[GUIDE] How to fix common issues for Spotify on Android

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Thanks for you answer, but I have already try to uninstall and reinstall spotify, this problem happen with all my devices (nexus 7 2013 & Samsung galaxy s4) i already try to reset my device as factory reset but the problem still appears....

You mention this happens on mobile data... what about over WiFi? What mobile operator are you using and are they using IPv6 do you know?

Android Troubleshooting:

Over wifi it's cuit too but not a lot,.

I'm @ Orange when I listen to the music, I have the 4G data speed (but I don't know about ipv6 or not)

Anyway, I don't have any problem during using Deezer, so it's must be the same with spotify...

I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Android Troubleshooting:

Suggested posts