Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song displayed when phone locked lags behind what's actually playing

Song displayed when phone locked lags behind what's actually playing

I am listening to radio. I press the power button on my android (Nexus 5) to make the screen go black. Then I press it again, and it full-screen is artwork for a song. But it's not the song that's currently playing----it's the song that already finished.

Nexus 5

Android 4.4.4

Build Number KTU84P

4 Replies

Hello!

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Does this happen on both Wi-Fi and cellular data?

I can't speak for JackDesert, but I am experiencing it regardless if I am in WiFi or cellular data.

I am also having issues with having no control over Spotify on lockscreen with lollipop. I dont have the options to pause, skip, or go back like I did in the previous android version. I have to unlock my phone, and then pause from the drop down menu. Super annoying.

@Syroco wrote:

I am also having issues with having no control over Spotify on lockscreen with lollipop. I dont have the options to pause, skip, or go back like I did in the previous android version. I have to unlock my phone, and then pause from the drop down menu. Super annoying.

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. This includes steps to try and get the lock screen correctly showing on Lollipop

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts