Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song keeps pausing and playing on it's own when I start the app

Song keeps pausing and playing on it's own when I start the app

I'm an extremely satisfied Spotify listener and my device is OPPO A3s and my operating system is Android. 

For the past few days my Spotify has been acting funny. I mean that when I plug in my earphones and try to listen to the songs the song keeps on pausing and playing on it's own. I have to either pause and play again or have to wait for the song the continue on it's own. I have tried clearing my cache data, reinstalling the app after restarting my phone and have even logged out and logged in many times but it goes away only temporarily.

Can anyone tell me if the problem lies with my phone or the app?

4 Replies

Hi, if your earphones has play/pause button on the cable, it may be corrupted. And it stops/plays by itself.

I don't think that it's the headphones i have the same issue that the music just stops even without headphones ( but isn't paused) either i wait until it starts playing again on it's own which is sometimes 2 seconds but sometimes up to 2 Minutes  or  i just wake the screen. As soon as the screen got wakened tue music continues

It's still not working. I tried playing it on speaker. It still is having the same problem

Hey @Miji,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry for replying late.

Please follow the steps in this post in the exact same order as given there and let us know if the issue persists.

Keep us posted, we're here for you 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts