Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Operating System

Android 9 with all available updates installed

Spotify app version

My Question or Issue

The song list shown in the head-up/windscreen display always shows: Loading in progress (or something like this - in my case it's in Polish..). Other than that the integration between Spotify in the phone and the car works quite good (controls, song info, album arts). The phone is newly installed. Does anybody have any idea how to fix or could you please fix it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just came home from a BMW dealer: they updated some integration firmware, and now it list loads. In general it seems they improved the integration with Spotify but I'll keep on testing it...

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @claim! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

I'm sorry to hear that your Spotify isn't working properly in your BMW.

Please be aware that this issue is already under investigation. Be sure to check this ongoing issues thread to stay updated on this. 

Have a nice day!

Peace

Thank you for the prompt response. In my case it's different: Spotify actually now runs very nice in my car but it's only this song list that will not get loaded 😐

I've reinstalled Spotify on my phone (clearing the cache before re-installation) but it still doesn't work 😞

Have this issue solve ? I'm having same issue .

I have exactly the same problem one my BMW 4 series. It works fine on the main screen but on the windscreen display it shows "Téléchargement" (Loading in french).
Phone : OnePlus 5
OS : Android 9 (update october 1st 2019) / OxygenOS 9.0.9
Spotify : 8.5.33.831

Could you please fix it ? This bug has been raised since march 2019 ...

Dear Spotify,

Could you please be better than the BMW support who doesn't give a f#$% about their customers once they've signed off the car delivery? Please solve this.

It's not only that the song list won't load, but also Spotify often won't start at all, especially for short rides, or it takes several minutes for it to start... Playing just with BT works almost immediately after starting the car.

Marked as solution

Just came home from a BMW dealer: they updated some integration firmware, and now it list loads. In general it seems they improved the integration with Spotify but I'll keep on testing it...

Suggested posts