Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song quality and volume changes every time I select a track, use manual skip, or the skip button.

Song quality and volume changes every time I select a track, use manual skip, or the skip button.

So the track volume and quality keeps going back and forth between normal and a lesser, quieter version. It changes each time I interact with a track, but will not fluctuate if I let it autoplay. I've tried turning off/changing normalize, the stream quality, the volume level, clearing my cache and storage, phone restarts and two full uninstalls/reinstalls.

I'm using Spotify Premium on Android in the USA. It works just fine on my PC, but the last couple of days my phone has had this issue with the app.

2 Replies

Probaste con entra a "Configuración"?.

Entra a "Configuración' y anda más abajo, encontrarás donde dice calidad y pones la cálida que prefieras y listo. 

Hey there @ResidentStevil,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

As we haven’t seen any similar posts about this recently, could you let us know if you’re still having troubles with this?

If you do, we’d first recommend trying to clean-reinstall your app after having double-checked if there are any updates available for your Android device's operating system.

Let us know how it goes! We’ll be right here if you still need help.

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts