Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs abruptly adjourned moved to another song

Songs abruptly adjourned moved to another song

My songs abruptly adjourned moved to another song this issue repeatedly happening which is outrageous 

Plan

Premium

Country

• India 

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

9 Replies

Hey @swasakshi,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

We recommend you checking out this page on further advice. This'll make sure your account is secured as by the description it looks like it may have been compromised.

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Is anyone from Spotify team bothers to respond in case community members do not able to help 

It's not compromised 

Hey @swasakshi,

Thanks for your response.

In this case, we'd like to gather as much info as possible. Rest assured we'll do our best to help you.

Just to confirm, can you share with us the details (such as make/model, OS version) of the device on which you noticed this is happening? Is it happening on more than one device? If yes, please send us the details.

On another note, since you mentioned tracks change without you doing anything, did you notice if it comes from your device when it happens? If not sure, you can check that by checking the Spotify app on the device you're listening to music. There you can confirm if there's active playback on a different device. If it is, we suggest you access your account page and there you'll have to sign out everywhere, using the button you'll find by scrolling to the bottom of the Account Overview page. This way you can have major control over which devices the account is being used on.

Lastly, would you mind sending us a video recording of this behavior? Please attach the videos in your next reply in mp4 format, or you can also upload them to YouTube or Google drive and make them public, so we can visualize them.

Keep un in the loop!

AlejaRModerator

My account is secured and no problem with it .. it's bug Spotify have to look into 

My handset is Xiaomi 11pro, screenshot attached for the other details..

Screenshot_2022-09-17-13-45-30-501_com.android.settings.jpg

Hey @swasakshi,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you prepare a screen recording of the issue you're experiencing so we can get a clear understanding of what exactly is going on on your end? This'll help us a lot.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Dear Dian,

I have made multiple attempts but the issue doesn't surface during screen
recording..it mostly happening when I am listening to music during power
walk..it has been notoriously skipping recordings..

Regards
Mahesh

Hey @swasakshi,

Thanks for your reply and for keeping us posted.

We'd like to gather as much info as possible. Is this happening on another mobile device? It'd be awesome if you could check. You can ask for the mobile device of a relative or a friend to open your account and check.

On another note, when this happened, were you listening to music through a Bluetooth device such as earphones? It'll help us a lot if you share with us the exact Spotify version you have installed.

Lastly, did you notice if this started to happen after a specific event such as an OS update? If yes, please send us the details.

We'll be on the lookout.

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator

Suggested posts