Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs are greyed out

Solved!

Songs are greyed out

Hi

I use spotify on my Galaxy Tab 10.1,but I have a problem. It says it is connected with wifi, but all songs are greyed out.
So, I can't listen to anythinh but my local song...

Anybody who knows something about this issue?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

You most likely encountered the 48 hour trial of Spotify Premium. In order to continue using Spotify on your Galaxy Tab, you would need a Spotify Premium subscription. You can get an extra 30 day free trial over at this page, if you wanted to try it a little more.

Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

That's correct - Playback on your Android device is only possible on a Premium subscription.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello!

You most likely encountered the 48 hour trial of Spotify Premium. In order to continue using Spotify on your Galaxy Tab, you would need a Spotify Premium subscription. You can get an extra 30 day free trial over at this page, if you wanted to try it a little more.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply. 

So, it is impossible to listen to music without premium account on Android?

Like, on my computer I listen to music with wifi and those ads every 5 minutes but without paying every month. 

Marked as solution

That's correct - Playback on your Android device is only possible on a Premium subscription.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I am a premium member, but my trial period is on so I cant enjoy my membership. How do I get rid of the trial so I can start using what I am paying for? 

Hi there,

if you are on the Premium trial you should be able to use all the features. What problem are you having?
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I have same problem im on "Trial" at the moment to test spotify out, But some numbers in my playlist aren't listen-able, it says "Number is not avaible" But on my PC i can listen to it?

Just a bad start ain't it? 

I have a premium and I still have some songs that are greyed out

Hey folks!

I hope you all are enjoying end of the weekend 🙂

Just to make your happy more, try to re-install the app where songs are unavailable - so after that cache is empty and you will be able to listen that hands up forever stuff again!

Hands up and party tonight. Spotify is life! 🙂

Suggested posts