Songs are pausing at random moments

Highlighted

Songs are pausing at random moments

Christian_Dom
Casual Listener

Since the last update, I have a really big issue on my Spotify app... I don't know why the songs are pausing suddenly when I'm listening to music. Both offline and online music are pausing in different moments. I don't know what's happening... I have already uninstalled the Spotify app, I've rebooted my phone and nothing changes. I have a Spotify Premium account. Hope someone could give me a solution. It is a really annoying issue.

11 Replies

Re: Songs are pausing at random moments

Whiteseba
Hi, I have the exact same problem and I don't know what to do. I was looking for help too

arthurfferreira
Casual Listener

Same problem here

Razeil
Casual Listener
Try updating if you haven't already. That worked for me.

fvizeu
Same here. The last update didn't fix it. It's really annoying when you put a playlist on and have to keep going back to your fone to press play again

arthurfferreira
Casual Listener
I've updated and even reset my entire phone. Didn't fixed.

Flixx
Community Legend
Hello there! Try to log out on all other devices, Spotify has a built-in option for that. As you can only listen on one device at the same time, music will pause when other devices start playing. If this is not the problem I think you have to seek for network problems
Kind regards,
Felix

-- Please mark as solution and/or add kudos if it helped you --

arthurfferreira
Casual Listener
I did looged out from all of my devices (only my phone and my computer). Didn't fixed.

And how can it be network problem, if even with my offline music this occurs? It's not network.

mad-matt-82
Casual Listener
In my case I fixed the problem with changed settings in CleanMaster:

Me - Settings - Phone Boost: Auto Battery Saver OFF.

(Just had realized that the problems occured also in other music apps and even the flashlight turned itself off after some time...)

In your case it also might be any other app with battery saving functionality.

pazul
Setting the clean master --> works perfectly
SUGGESTED POSTS