Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs constantly deleted from SD

Songs constantly deleted from SD

My phone (S7) allows for the use of an SD card so thats where I like to store all of my downloaded music, as I have a lot of it. All downloaded songs have been deleted from my phone multiple times for no apparent reason after being downloaded and working just fine for a while. This has happened to me at least 5 times and only happens when I save songs on my SD. What gives??
7 Replies

Hello. There's an ongoing issue being investigated here so please add your details. AAlso check that your SD card isn't faulty by trying another one if possible. I noticed that my SD card kept unmounting and remounting which resulted in the cache being reset to internal storage and my losing my downloads. Replacing the SD card fixed it.

I don't think it has to do with the sd card because the pictures I have on
the SD aren't deleted

Yep. I have that problem too! And its not the f*ckng SD. I had an P9 and it constantly deleted all my playlist, songs, mixes, radios. All of it! And now that i have an S8 with a diferent SD with 120GB does the same!! Im getting tired of downloading every f*ckng song over and over again... im paying for nothing !! If spotify doesnt fix it i will just cancel my subscription.

I had the same problem today with my Motorola Moto G.
I can see my albums / playlists, but the downloads are deleted.

So today (while listening for an hour to an audio book on my way to work) a high amount of my mobile volume was consumed by streaming - without me noticing it. As I always listen to books I previously downloaded I didnยดt bother to check whether it was still on my SD-card...

Iยดve downloaded al least 20 audio books some time ago and now I can repeat that work...

The spotify App worked vor 2 months without any problems. But now I will only download one or two books at a time in case I have to do it again. Very annoying!

The thread Joe mentioned above is now closed because they think the latest
update solved it, but im guessing your phone is updated? Maybe comment on
it and if they get enough people to they'll reopen it?

The thread Joe mentioned above is now closed because they think the latest
update solved it, but im guessing your phone is updated? Maybe comment on
it and if they get enough people to they'll reopen it?

Its an Samsung S8 more updated than this is imposible ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ They better fix it. Cause in my brothers phone( Samsung S7) happen the same last week... i already cancelled my subscrition. If they fix the problem i will know by my brother and if they dont too. They lose!!! My brother is waiting to. If that happens agaun to him. He will do the same as i did!

Suggested posts