Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs do play nonstop (LG)

Songs do play nonstop (LG)

This b.s. app for some reason does not play music non-stop. Already tried the useless reinstall. Stop after every GD song rendering the app useless. If there is no solution within 7 days, I will say f it and move on with life cancelling this cancerous crap of a service.
4 Replies

Hi There. Unfortunately it'ds a known issue that tracks freeze after a certain period of time.

Some people find that turning the crossfade on works, some have downgraded to an older app version.

We're just hoping an update fixes it soon.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

That's a terrible answer. BTW crossfade doesn't work.

Given that you (they) know that your software is defective when is it getting fixed? Only, losers and idiots sit around hoping stuff magically fixes itself just thinking it will change.

Hi there,

Firstly I would like to remind you that this is a community forum. I am a user just like you and am not employed by Spotify or involved in the development process at all.

Secondly, I am just trying to offer help. You have come to the forum for assistance and I have answered you. As I have mentioned; this is a known issue to the development team but I cannot give any timescales for correction as (again, already mentioned) I am not involved in the development cycle.

If you wish to speak to Spotify staff you can get quick access via their twitter account @SpotifyCares

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts