Songs greyed out although they are downloaded?

Songs greyed out although they are downloaded?

LeoDGO
Casual Listener

Hey, I have a couple of songs in my playlist that although they are downloaded (and are played normally if I press on them), they appear as unavailable (or grey) and they dont play in sequence with other songs, they are skipped, is this a bug? How can I solve this? I already tried reinstalling the app and redownloading the whole playlist.

Screenshot_20181217-175515_Spotify.jpg
3 Replies

Re: Songs greyed out although they are downloaded?

LeoDGO
Casual Listener

Anyone?

Rock Star 2
Rock Star 2

Hi Leo and welcome to the Spotify Community,

I am not exactly sure what this could be, but I would suggest uninstalling the songs and then reinstalling them onto your account, or you could also try uninstalling the entire app again and then reinstalling it if the first option does not work. Hope I could have helped. Let me know if you need any other help.

Best of Luck to you,

Jack

Spoiler
If this Helped you go ahead and give me a like :) Or if it was the answer you were looking for, hit the solution button for others to see!

P.S. I am not a Spotify Employee.

JᴀᴄᴋRock Star 2
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Rock Star 2
Rock Star 2

HI Again, I just figured it out, 

The reason that they turn grey is because it means it is the current song that is being played. I don't think it changes anything, it is puerly cosmetic to show that is the current song playing. If a different bug persists, Let me know.

Best,

Jack

Spoiler
If this Helped you go ahead and give me a like :) Or if it was the answer you were looking for, hit the solution button for others to see!

P.S. I am not a Spotify Employee.

JᴀᴄᴋRock Star 2
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS