Premium

Country

Australia 

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

In the past couple of days my spotify has been playing up. Songs just keep skipping of their own accord after about 20 seconds. The settings haven't changed and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Please help because its driving me nuts!

3 Replies

Hey there @Vari1985,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Just to clarify, does this occur in certain playlists or specific songs? If so, it'd be helpful if you could share their URI so we can take a closer look.

We'd first recommend giving it a try and streaming from a different internet connection. Keep in mind that some some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) may restrict access to certain services. If it works over another network connection, we recommend contacting the service provider of the original network for more information.

We'd also recommend checking this support site article.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi Katerina,

No, its every song and every playlist.

It happens on my home internet connection as well as when I'm using my mobile data.

It also seems to start playing itself quite often, totally random playlists that I've never listened to..

Hey @Vari1985.

Thanks for trying that out for us.

Would you mind creating another account and using it for a while on the same device as before? This will help us determine whether there is an issue with the account itself.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

Suggested posts