Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs skip every few songs

Solved!

Songs skip every few songs

I have a premium account on my android and within the past few days I have noticed every song skips every few seconds. How do I fix this?? This is very annoying and frustrating when I'm paying for a premium service.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey!
Try closing and reopening the app. If you already did that, Have you tried rebooting your phone? That should help! And if it doesn't, try deleting the app an redoenloading it. Let me know if it works xx

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thanks for the suggestions! I closed the app and redownloaded the app before I posted my issue. However, rebooting fixed the issue. I appreciate your help! ๐Ÿ˜Š

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey!
Try closing and reopening the app. If you already did that, Have you tried rebooting your phone? That should help! And if it doesn't, try deleting the app an redoenloading it. Let me know if it works xx

Thank you!! I closed the app and deleted the app before I posted my issue. However, rebooting my phone never crossed my mind and it immediately worked once I rebooted my phone. Thanks for your help ๐Ÿ˜Š
Marked as solution

Thanks for the suggestions! I closed the app and redownloaded the app before I posted my issue. However, rebooting fixed the issue. I appreciate your help! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Suggested posts