Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs stop after 30 seconds and move on to next song

Songs stop after 30 seconds and move on to next song

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have an android galaxy S6 and recently I've had a lot of trouble with Spotify Premium.

My current problem is that the songs play from my playlist but after about 30 seconds move on to a different song. I've already restarted and reinstalled the app without any change.

I've also noticed that when I'm connected to WiFi that a variety of other playlists are automatically included in MY playlists, so I have to go through and delete otherwise I have random songs playing.

About a month ago I was running into an issue where the app would open and close immediately.
Please help! I have premium and it's becoming aggravating that problems keep recurring and am unable to actually listen to my music.

Thank you in advance!

4 Replies

Hey @KatieA52, welcome to the Community

Hope you're doing great!

Playing on demand is a Premium feature, that's why you only listen to a 30 second preview of it when trying to play it on demand.

Check this Spotify Answer to learn what can you do with the Free tier on mobile.

Thanks!

Not necessarily moves, but the song stops at 28s and just occurs with State of Flux - Oshi, not any other song. It's really bad, because every time I wanna hear it I have to remember that I can not because of the bug

I have a premium account and my settings say I'm premium. So why is it only allowing me a 30 second play time? I have premium.

I have a premium account and my settings say I'm premium. So why is it only allowing me a 30 second play time? I have premium.

Suggested posts