Premium

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Operating System

Android 8.1.0

My Question or Issue

New to Spotify, worked great at first, but lately almost every time I listen to music it stops playing the song 10 seconds in. Usually happens when playing through another device (Bluetooth, Google Home, etc.).

It's incredibly frustrating, and in researching I have found a few posts about this issue here and there, some going back to 2016. Will this resolve itself? Is it a bad update Spotify is working on, or am I doing something wrong? Can I try anything more to make it work?

I have already tried:

- Log out and in.

- Uninstall and reinstall.

- Rebooting the phone (at the same time I tried the full Uninstall).

All my music is downloaded for offline listening, and it occurs in any playlist, library, etc.

I find it hard to believe I'm paying premium prices for a service that I can't even use, and I'm a new user, so this is basically my first impression of Spotify.

Any help would be amazing!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Mantisentil
Community Legend

Hey @MatthiasMcD 🙂

The problem you are facing seems to be similar to this which is under investigation right now. You can follow the process from the link. 

Have a nice day ^^

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Solution!

Mantisentil
Community Legend

Hey @MatthiasMcD 🙂

The problem you are facing seems to be similar to this which is under investigation right now. You can follow the process from the link. 

Have a nice day ^^

View solution in original post

Alex

Hey folks,

For anyone who is still experiencing this issue, we'd recommend trying out the Solution from this post.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde
SUGGESTED POSTS