Songs stop playing, app going offline

Solved!

Re: Songs stop playing, app going offline

Kalliban
Music Fan

Just bumping this thread. I don't know why a random post is set as solution when it really is not. I've chosen "not the solution" multiple times. This issue is still not solved.

baribob
Gig Goer

this problem began abruptly on July 4.  It occurs on wifi and on verizon data services.  I tried disabling my juicedefender, but it made no difference.    I sometimes go for a few days without incident, but lately occurs every time I launch the service.    Please resolve.

listening on

Android 2.3.3 

Spotify 0.5.1.15

Pantech Breakout

GS_Dan
Regular

Happens on WiFi and 3G/H on my wildfire.

Re: Premium is not working on phone

squeekyp2012
Casual Listener

Ever since I've updated to the latest version of Spotify on my Android the program will only play one song and freeze on me.  I've tried using playlists I had previously created, new playlists and even listening to albums through Spotify, either way I can only listen to the first song select.  Is there any way to reset my application to the old android one?

Re: Premium is not working on phone

squeekyp2012
Casual Listener

I'm having the same problem.

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hi everyone - Just wanted to say we're looking into this for all of you. 

Of course sharing your mobile device, Spotify version etc, troubleshooting steps you've taken always helpful.

I'll be sure to post here as soon as we have an updates.

euph0ria
Regular

Thanks for the update Meredith.

I've been having this issue with both an HTC Desire on Android 2.2 and a Samsung Galaxy S3 on Android 4.0.

Spotify version is the latest available for each device from the market.

harricw
Casual Listener

One song plays then the player advances to the next song and looks to be playing but doesn't. You have to manually advance to the next song and then back for the song to play and it seems like there is a lag in the time that it takes for the song to play and when it starts to count down. 

This really needs to get fixed!! I am really close to calling it quits with the premium service. Most of my mobile play is in the car. Having to constantly forward to the next track mannually is getting old let alone dangerous! 

Spotify version 0.5.1.15.g81977995

Droid X - Android Version 2.3.4

harricw
Casual Listener

I should add that I have uninstalled multiple times and that has not fixed the issue. I also randomly get the white sceen at startup quite often. Equally frustrating! Especially when paired with this issue. Makes this app almost useless! I wish I could have the old crappy app back - although it constantly crashed it was way better than this when it worked!  

zhillyard

I am experiencing the exact same issue on my HTC One X and Galaxy Nexus on ATT. Never had this problem until I upgraded to the official new release. It's so annoying I don't even use it anymore. Sucks to be paying for something that doesn't work. I can't believe they haven't fixed this by now. 

SUGGESTED POSTS