Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Motorola G(8)

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

The songs in my playlist won't play in their sorted order (Recently added, newest songs at the top) but the other way around. If I play the most recently added song, it plays that one song but continues with the oldest song on the list and then proceeds from old to new. Also, if I disable the continue playing option and then play the newest song, it says the playlist ends after it. Suffle is disabled. It does this with all my playlists.

Already tried reinstalling it, restarting phone and uninstalling, restarting phone and then reinstalling the app. This issue doesn't appear if I play the playlist on my laptop, only on the app on my phone.

Hope you guys can help me!

1 Reply

Hi @Stinioforever,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing the play order to be reversed on the mobile app for Android, when playing tracks from playlists that have been sorted by Recently added.

I recommend adding your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue, as well as following the steps provided in its Status Update (trying a clean reinstall; and if that doesn’t resolve the issue, then adding a comment to the Ongoing Issue with the requested information).

It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to the Ongoing Issue by clicking the three dots next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts