Songs won't shuffle

Highlighted

Songs won't shuffle

cinnaleigh
I have a free subscription for android. Ever since I installed the newsest upgrade, my playlists won't properly shuffle anymore. It used to randomly play a song in the list or play a song related to said artist if I hit start artist radio. If I hit shuffle after being on artist radio it would play another random song. Now it plays 1 song and hitting start artist radio plays that specific on but got back to playlist shuffle restarts the last song played. I want to hear different songs in artist radio and shuffle.
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Songs won't shuffle

Daniel
Community Legend

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Re: Songs won't shuffle

Nilazorz

I have the same problem. In shuffle-mode the list only plays in the order in wich they first was added to the list. It always resets to the first song again when I shut down the program or switch between devices. This is really anyoing. It's the same thing on Xbox One. The problem dissapears if I use my mothers premium account. That way it acutally seems as if they made this problem for a reason. I've tried to unistall it, remove cache, rebooting the device and removing offline devices manually on the website.

SUGGESTED POSTS