Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sony srs hg1

Sony srs hg1

Does anyone know when Spotify connect is on the Sony h.ear srs hg1? They sell it like it's already on the speaker? But it isn't at mine.
11 Replies

Are you saying that your mobile doesn't see the speaker when you follow these instructions? Do you have a Premium account?

Yew I have a premium account and I see nothing in my account.

In songpal, the app I use for the speaker I can see the ! mark when I can
use wifi. With Spotify there's no ! mark and I see nothing in Spotify.
Maybe they need to update it?

Yew I have a premium account and I see nothing in my account.

In songpal, the app I use for the speaker I can see the ! mark when I can
use wifi. With Spotify there's no ! mark and I see nothing in Spotify.
Maybe they need to update it?

So when a song is playing on spotify android and you tap the Now Playing bar, does DEVICES AVAILABLE show at the bottom of the screen?

No, that's just the problem. I know the settings and everything but it looks to me that it isn't available jet. Maybe we need a update on the speaker or on my Xperia z5.
Screenshot_20160914-060906.png

The speaker is connected to the same network.

The app Google cast shows Spotify also in his app. But if I want to listen it's only possible by Bluetooth.

And I can't find any information about casting/connect from this new speaker. It's still not in the list of Spotify connect speakers.
image-2016-09-14.jpg

Ah thanks. You can get in touch with spotify direct here but it might be worth downloading sony's firmware update for the speaker if you haven't already done so.

Thank you.

I'm waiting for reply from Sony. I emailed them this morning. Contacting Spotify looks a bit difficult in the Netherlands. I only see the address and no email.

But thanks for the help

There's no email support but you can use the contact form or twitter as detailed on that page.

It's working now. I had an email from Sony and they told me about updating the speaker. A bit strange because I set the settings in automatic updates. And now I have firmware 3.0 and at the internet I saw only update 2.0 from June 2016.

So, my problem is solved. Thanks for helping

Glad it's working.

Suggested posts