Premium

Country

India

Device

MI A2

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

Every time I play radio of any genre and when I press like to improve station it will always says" sorry, we can't improve the station right now". It's been 6 months I have facing this issue. And to the radio I can never been able to use it. Manytimes it won't show the radio and sometimes it shows "sorry, something went wrong " as I show in the attachment. What is the problem 

Screenshot_Spotify_20190703-103725.png
Screenshot_Spotify_20190703-102941.png
6 Replies

I forgot to say in India it's been three months since the Spotify is released but I mentioned as 6 months because I was using in VPN . Sorry for using with VPN . We don't have any better service in India with this much library. 

Hey @kvbkiran.

Thanks for getting in touch!

The Radio feature should be live in India. Could you try to thoroughly reinstall the app using these instructions?

If this doesn't help, could you let us know if a friend or family member with an Indian Spotify account could try to log in on your device? Let us know if the Radio feature works then.

Let us know how it goes. Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day!

I even changed the operating system for my android just for that issue.

I reinstalled several times. I formatted my phone several times.

But nothing fixed that issue 

Hey there @kvbkiran,

Thanks for getting back in touch and adding those details.

Just to confirm, do you see this error message only when generating a genre radio?

If so, our tech teams are aware and looking into this. While we don't have an exact timeframe for a fix, we'd recommend making sure that you're always rocking the latest version of the app available. You can find more info about this here

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Yeah I'm facing this issue with only radio.

I tried in other devices but still the issue persist. I hope this issue will be fixed soon.

I have the same problem in Cyprus on my mobile phone, while on my pc app the buttons don't even appear and on the web player while they appear they don't seem to chance the station and only serve to add to my liked songs

Suggested posts