Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sort & Filter playlist on Android

Sort & Filter playlist on Android

Spotify version 8.5.16.781, Android 8.1.0

According to this Support article, you should be able to sort & filter playlists just like in the desktop client. However, neither option is available to me. 

Has this feature been removed?

9 Replies

Hi,

Did you know you can swipe down to get an extra menu?

Regards,

René

@Rene01  schrieb:

Hi,

Did you know you can swipe down to get an extra menu?

Regards,

René

Could you explain to me where I can find this menu? I'm unable to find it.

Yes sure.

Go to the library, then select the playlists tab, then just press your finger to the screen and while keep pressing the screen, move your finger down.

Regards,

René

Thank you, but that was not what I'm looking for. I want to sort & filter songs inside a specific playlist on Mobile, like I can on desktop. According to the article in my original post, this should be possible, but I cannot find the option,

Ok,

Then click on the 3 dots in the right upper corner when you have opened your playlist, there is an option  to search or sort.

Regards,

René

@Rene01  schrieb:

Ok,

Then click on the 3 dots in the right upper corner when you have opened your playlist, there is an option  to search or sort.

Regards,

René

Yeah, that's exactly the problem I'm having: These options are not there! When I tap on the three dots on a playlist these are the only options I have:

• Add songs
  • Make collaborative
  • Rename playlist
  • Delete playlist
  • Make public/secret

So how can I get those options to show up?

Screenshot_20190729-204027.png

You are sure you can't scroll down? The options you are looking for should be below the last item you see.

Nope, I can not scroll down.

Ok. A lot of other options are also missing, like for example download, which makes me wonder, do you have premium?

Suggested posts