Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sorting Alphabetically for Android

Sorting Alphabetically for Android

Is there a way to do this yet? I can't believe how many people have said something about it. I think I'm in the same boat as most people.........My playlists on my laptop are arranged alphabetically by artist. Whenever I add new music and sync to my Android phone the new stuff just goes to the very bottom of the 1700 song playlist. Annoying. I need this playlist on my phone to be the same!!!! How??!!! When!!!??? Shouldn't this be a very simple process/option?

7 Replies

Agreed. I need to be able to sort my playlists by song or by artist to at least get an idea on where most of my songs are in my playlists. This is a necessary improvement for spotify to continue and it's getting to the point of ridiculousness given how long spotify has been around. Fix this mobile problem before people start leaving because they can't find the music they want.

@smarkby wrote:

Agreed. I need to be able to sort my playlists by song or by artist to at least get an idea on where most of my songs are in my playlists. This is a necessary improvement for spotify to continue and it's getting to the point of ridiculousness given how long spotify has been around. Fix this mobile problem before people start leaving because they can't find the music they want.

Be sure to add your kudos and comments to the official ideas topic for this feature here 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Bumping an old thread, but it's good news!

This is implemented in the latest update 🙂

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

This is driving me crazy.   PLEASE MAKE A WAY FOR ALL SONGS TO BE ALPHABETIZED.   I can't tell if I have duplicates.  It is hard to find the song you want.

Thank You and hurry Please!  This is annoying.

@deegabjar In songs view, drag down the list to reveal the filter/sort menu. Tap the menu bar and select sort by title to put all songs into alphabetical order. You can do the same for individua playlists.

Hope that was quick enough for you.

Worked! Thanks, Joe!

I need it for podcast 

Suggested posts