Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sound Quality on Zenfone 3 / EQ / Suggestion

Sound Quality on Zenfone 3 / EQ / Suggestion

Hello,

- I have been using spotify in Zenfone 2 for more than one year, and now I have bought the Zenfone 3 model ZE552KL with android 6.0.1. But the sound quality in Spotify seems to have decreased in this device. I have already tested the same songs in mp3 and on the youtube and it sounds perfectly, but in spotify it is strage in the bass sound. I think I have a pretty good ear and I have notice it besides I don't know how to explain (I don't know If tecnically it can be described as noise, but maybe the best way to explain it, it is saying that the low notes (bass) are not "plain" till the end, they break in many very little pieces). But in every sound from spotify I feel the same in this device, but not in the Zenfone 2, and as I have said it doesn't happen when I head the same song in the same divece through youtube.

Here an exemple: Destroyer - Saint Motel 

It doesn't matter if I redifine Download quality from Automatic, High or Extreme

- Another question is why the Equilyzer does not appear in the settings.

- And I would suggest that we could name our equilyzer preferences and copy it from onde device to another.

I hope my comments help to improve Spotify, as I hope Spotify helps me to enjoy as usual my prefered songs.

My best regards.

4 Replies

Saw Saint Motel open up for Panic! At The Disco last month! Anyways, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, then clearing the cache on your phone. For more info on that, click here and follow the steps. Hope this helps. If not, ask around again. 

I have the same problem...

Same problem here

Same problem. After the android upgrade, it looks like I'm listening to a vinyl record.

Suggested posts