Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sound not high and laggy

Sound not high and laggy

Hey,

I have Spotify Premium and i'd download a lot of music for listening them online.

The problem is:

*The sound is laggy, it cut often for a few second on a lot of music...

*The sound is not very high, my personnal sounds are louder...

How can i repair that (the first problem in priority because it's so annoying...)

I'm on Android 4.2 !

Sorry for my bad english haha ! I hope you understand !

9 Replies

Did you try reinstalling the app? Second problem: Open up the now playing window. There should be a button that looks like a megaphone with sound waves coming out. Tap that, and then drag sound bar to high. It operates independently of the phone volume, so make sure you don't have earbuds in... lol
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

Of course i had reinstall haha... For the sound it's better with a downgrade. But my personnal mp3 are still better lol it's amazing.
But still lags and not only when i'm offline. It's when my screen is off.

What is the model of your phone?
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

Also, try doing it this way...

On your device open (System) Settings and start Application Manager
Look for Spotify and tap it
Press "Clear data"
If it's not greyed out, also press "Clear cache"
Uninstall the Spotify app
IMPORTANT: Completely turn off your device, then turn it back on again
If you can remove the battery, do so now, then put it back in, then turn your device back on
Using a file explorer app on your device, or your computer with your device connected over USB:
Look for a folder called Android/data/com.spotify.music
It's usually located in \Phone\Android\data\ (or in the folder you chose on your SD card when you started Spotify the first time)
Delete the Android/data/com.spotify.music folder(s)
Re-install Spotify
DO NOT install an old version. Please use the latest version from the Play Store

I have a hisense u970. And the old app is the only way for having a high sound according a few topics here. I have tried all but not the battery... Let's go lol !

lol. did it work or not? I'm not sure whether to update mine now... lol I think I might on one device just to see, b/c I have 2 mobile devices... then I can compare. 😄

So i've done all you said and i see an other older version for people with that problem and it's look like working ! But it's very old so tomorrow i will try if the battery help !

Cool! Which version is working for you?

0.6.6.270 lol i think it's a 2 year old version. I'm happy to pay only 1€ for all this problem..

Suggested posts