Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Specific song does not show up in Liked Songs

Specific song does not show up in Liked Songs

Plan

Free

Country

Canada 

Device

LG G7 One

Operating System

Android 9 

My Question or Issue

When looking over my liked songs on my mobile device (given above) I'm not seeing a specific song that I've liked show up. The same song does show up in the Windows client.

I've tried re-installing, clean re-installing, un-like and re-like. None of these has worked. I've also tried liking other songs and they work fine, even by the same artist, it's just this one specific one that seems to be having issue. 

5 Replies

Hey @Radok,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

You mention that this song shows up in Your Library at the desktop app with no issues. Just to confirm, is this song part of an album that you've saved? 

Keep in mind that saving an album won’t automatically save the songs within that album, so be sure to save the songs you want to keep.

It'd be also a good idea taking a look at the Hidden folder in case you've tapped 🚫 unintentionally for that song before. You can double check this by going to Your Library > Playlists, scroll to the very bottom and open the "Hidden".

If it's listed there, you can tap the 🚫 again to change the settings.

If none of these help, it'd be helpful to see if the issue persists when accessing your Spotify account on a different Android device, if possible.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hey @

I see no playlist/option to show hidden songs on either the Windows Client nor on the Mobile app (where the orignal problem is). 

Yes I have added the specific album, as well as liked/saved multiple songs from the same album

Just for giggles i tried upgrading to Premium, to see if that would force a refresh but it did not. 

I've continued to be able to add/like other songs without problems. 

Hey there @Radok,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

In this case, it'd be helpful if you could let us know the URI of the song you're having troubles with so we can take a closer look.

Could you also let us know if you have the setting to Show unavailable songs in playlists toggled off?

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hello @Katerina, 

Here is the URI

https://open.spotify.com/track/6PkquTvmXuL0BuHqC0nZEB?si=ZUQ_pZCVQoeB5qlxSVjmtA

I do not see an option anywhere to 'show unavailable songs in playlist' under my liked songs

Suggested posts