Spotfiy is Offline!

Solved!

Re: Spotfiy is Offline!

Jojojo
Casual Listener
Ive had these trouble too. Im connected to wifi and get off line message. So i connect to 3g and it works. I want to down load on home wifi not 3g on samsung galaxy 3. when off line some songs go pale grey and cant b played. This is confusing as ive downloaded the song and marked it to b available offline. Im going on holiday in two days and spent time putting music lists together that will have lots of songs unable to play.....sad party!
Solution!

David
Spotify Legend

Jojojo - Hmm, I'd recommend trying a clean reinstallation first of all. It sounds like something has caching incorrectly, and this should hopefully get it both connected online once again, and get these offline tracks synced just fine. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Jojojo
Casual Listener

sigh.......did that and now cant get into google play.....going round in circles...have to authenticate.....and its not working. have restarted the phone. getting frustrating....if i cant get to work ill b cancelling sorry.

Highlighted

jeradwellman

about 4 months now showing "Spotify is offline" I am using a Samsung Note 1. I checked my iPad and it works fine.

SUGGESTED POSTS