Premium

Country

India

Device

(Samsung Galaxy A50)

Operating System

(Android Pie)

My Question or Issue

So I have recently started facing this problem after getting the premium subscription is that after downloading any songs the app automatically resets every midnight, and return back to the login page, and after logging in again my all songs would be deleted automatically, I tried everything but do not have any success yet highly disappointed! Please help me.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Catalyst69,

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly! 

Could you please enable permission for storage option for Spotify? This can be accessed by going to Settings>Apps>Spotify>Permissions>Storage.

How do things look after that? 

We'll be keeping an eye on your replies!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thank you so much I am replying late but my problem got fixed, it seemed that Samsung one ui had a feature under device manager which cleared certain app data which was deleting my songs after I turned it off it works properly now, thanks again!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey @Catalyst69,

That's not cool. Thanks for letting us know about it! 

2 things:

1. Have you tried running a clean resintall

2. Do you use an SD card?

Thanks in advance!

PetyaModerator

Yes I have tried a clean reinstall, yes I do use a SD card but Spotify is
set to Internal Storage.
Marked as solution

Hey @Catalyst69,

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly! 

Could you please enable permission for storage option for Spotify? This can be accessed by going to Settings>Apps>Spotify>Permissions>Storage.

How do things look after that? 

We'll be keeping an eye on your replies!

PetyaModerator

Marked as solution

Thank you so much I am replying late but my problem got fixed, it seemed that Samsung one ui had a feature under device manager which cleared certain app data which was deleting my songs after I turned it off it works properly now, thanks again!

Hi @Catalyst69,

Thanks for getting back to us with such good news! 

We're happy one of our suggestions managed to fix the issue 🙂 Don't hesitate to turn to us whenever you have further questions or need help -we're here for you!

Enjoy your music!

PetyaModerator

i have tried every thing giving permission clearing data but every night all songs gets deleted i am also using a50 next day again have to download all the songs again its really a pain from past 1 week i think so i wasted my money .

Hey bro I found the solution, in Samsung phones there's this feature in device care which clears app cache automatically at midnight, which is the problem just remove spoity from the list, if this is not clear you can DM me at @meher._.catalyst on Instagram.

Hey bro I found the solution, in Samsung phones there's this feature in device care which clears app cache automatically at midnight, which is the problem just remove spoity from the list, if this is not clear you can DM me at @meher._.catalyst on Instagram.

Suggested posts