Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify App - some Songs won´t download

Spotify App - some Songs won´t download

Hello,

I am a Premium User. I download all Playlists to my Android Phone (Samsung Galaxy I9000) but not all songs are downloading.

Usually I add complete Albums as playlists. As an example I added "Tegan and Sara  - Heartthrob" as a Playlist but three of the songs on the album are not downloading (Closer; How come you don´t want me; Shock to your system)

Tried a couple of things but none did work. I chose "No download" and then back "Download" - no change. I logged off and logged back in - no change.

I would guess that 97% of the songs are downloading and 3% are not. Why?
Can anybody help?

Thank you.

4 Replies

How many tracks do you have synced in total? There's a limit of 3,333 tracks per device - might you be at that limit?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hey there and very warm welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Thanks for your question.

Do you have some tracks unavailable? Those can't be downlaoded to Offline.

If any problems with Spotify in future, just come back and let me know. I will help you.

Greetings,
Jyri

I'm having the same issue. I've been able to download 2 albums but with one song missing on each and no 'waiting to download' sign. The artist/album/songs are:
1) erykah Badu/but you caint use my phone/cel u lar device (it even disappears from my album and I can only find it when I search for the album
2) Astronautica/Gemini/Palm Springs

I've just cleared space on my phone and downloaded other songs so it's not that

I can't download or play Dr. DRE the chronic. Why?

Suggested posts