Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Backup Offline Playlist and Downloaded Musics

Spotify Backup Offline Playlist and Downloaded Musics

We are Premium Spotify users. We create lots of playlists and download lots of musics. If my phone stops working or does not work a feature properly, I should have the ability of backup spotify playlists and musics.

I downloaded 8GB music with Spotify, why we have to redownload all musics?

3 Replies

This is f****** terrible for people with an internet franchise or download limitations where they are

The content is already encrypted, it would have no problem to have a spotify tool for backup under these conditions

But that would be asking too much, wouldn't it, Spotify?

Hey there @maxmaxmoraisBR!

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community!

If you have Premium, you can download your favorite songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts, so you can listen to them without an internet connection, but there are a few things to keep in mind with that.

You can take a look at this page to see all the requirements to keep your offline songs without any issues.

We understand that you'd like to see an option to back them up on the device and we can recommend that you suggest that on our Ideas board. Take a look at this page to see how to post an Idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Has any kind of cloud based back up drive been made for spotify for downloads yet?

Suggested posts