Premium

Country

United Arab Emirates

Device

Samsung S7 Edge, Samsung S10+

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Spotify Canvas does not work for my phone -- I have tested it on 3 phones, an iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung S7 Edge and a Samsung S10+ using my account and playing various songs which I know have Canvases on them. I've enabled the Canvas feature and disabled Data Saver. I also used my sister's account to test it out, and it doesn't work on hers either (across all 3 phones). What should I do? Are Canvases region locked or something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Mario

Hey @Syndragami,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community and welcome.

Canvases are currently not available everywhere and this might be the reason why you can reproduce what you reported to us across different devices and Spotify accounts in your region. 

We constantly work towards making all the Spotify features available in as many places as possible, so if something is not currently available in your region it might become available in the future!

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if we can help with anything else at any time.

MarioModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"There's more to living than only surviving." - Dexter Holland

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Mario

Hey @Syndragami,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community and welcome.

Canvases are currently not available everywhere and this might be the reason why you can reproduce what you reported to us across different devices and Spotify accounts in your region. 

We constantly work towards making all the Spotify features available in as many places as possible, so if something is not currently available in your region it might become available in the future!

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if we can help with anything else at any time.

MarioModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"There's more to living than only surviving." - Dexter Holland

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS