Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Connect - Not all devices show up

Spotify Connect - Not all devices show up

I have a Vizio Smartcast sound bar and Amazon Echo that I use to play music from my Samsung android device. Initially connect worked perfectly, showing both devices. However, the majority of the time spotify will only show me one device as being available, when I look at my wife's phone whichever device is not shown on my phone will be available on hers but the other is missing. Occasionally no devices display. I have a Google Wi-Fi mesh network that an devices are connected to. 

Thanks for any insight!

4 Replies

me too i have Amplifi HD mesh network, spotify doesn’t snt pick up all my devices, useless and unreliable.

The lack of support that spotify gives shows that it really does not care about the end users. I've had spotify premium for years and have not had an issue. I finally have one and there is no way to get it resolved. I've tried to use the community and everything suggested to others I have also tried. I will finally be canceling my subscription.  Way to go Spotify!

Agreed just switched to a Mesh network and now none of the devices are detected. First time I have looked for support in Spotify and the lack of meaningful support / comments is shocking!

I got this issue too

Suggested posts