Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Connect Speaker does not show up

Spotify Connect Speaker does not show up

Hello,

I´ve got the WiFi-Multiroom Speaker GGMM M3 which is said to be compatible with Spotify. Unfortunately, it does neither show up in the Spotify app for android nor in the desktop version. 
What can be wrong there?

Best Regards

5 Replies

Strange, there's no mention of spotify connect on their web site, nor is the speaker listed on this spotify page. Maybe check with the manufacturer?

Connect your phone to the device through your bluetooth setting and play Spotify through your phone and then the sound should go right through

Hope That Helps! 3 Have A Wonderful Day!

I don't know if you have figured this out yet but there is a firmware update available for the M3 through the Mobile App that seems to add Spotify Connect functionality. Otherwise it seems to work purely as an AirPlay speaker.

Hi, I guess it is up to the manufacturer, the mobile app cannot be connected to Spotify because is only reading the internal storage.

Someone knows any third part applications for Mac OS or iOS that can do the same thing as the standard one app "GGMM music" plus access to spotify streaming??

Thanks for helping me 🙂
Marco

Perhaps already solved but did you connect your speakers to your wireless network? I can connect to my speakers from my Spotify client(s).

Suggested posts