Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Connect Stop Finding My Speakers

Solved!

Spotify Connect Stop Finding My Speakers

I have two pioneer SMA speakers.  I had them each working fine with Spotify connect.  I then updated my password and chagned my credit card for billing.  Whne I next went to play songs and the speakers, they no longer show up on the list of devices.  Is there somehting I can do to force spotify connect to discover these speakers?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It could be that your account isn't showing as premium. Can you check by searching a song and getting to play it. If you're recognised as premium it'll allow you to play.

There's no reason that just changing your details would affect the search unless the app isn't recognising premium status. Maybe try logging out and back in again.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community 🙂

i dont know but i think i have found the solution 😄 you need to update your speakers 🙂 if you have the xw sma4 just click the link below

http://www.pioneer.eu/de/support/software/XW-SMA4-K/page.html

good luck 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Marked as solution

It could be that your account isn't showing as premium. Can you check by searching a song and getting to play it. If you're recognised as premium it'll allow you to play.

There's no reason that just changing your details would affect the search unless the app isn't recognising premium status. Maybe try logging out and back in again.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Thank you.  It looks likthat was the porblem  Once I logged back in, it recognized me as premium again. 

Suggested posts