Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Connect does not work

Spotify Connect does not work

Worked okay until last week premium subscription was cancelled in error. Re subscribed to Premium service and Connect not now working on any device. Have tried uninstalling and reinstall spotify no success. Tried reboot router no success.
12 Replies

Does this page show an active premium subscription?

Yes it shows Spotify Premium.

What devices are you having trouble with?

Lg HS9 music flow. It worked no problem with android phone and Nexus tablet
until my phone provider did not make the monthly payment. I changed and
paid by PayPal. account confirmed as Premium but no connect .

Do the phone and tablet see each other in connect? If so, try unplugging the sound bar or otherwise resetting it.

Joe
The phone and tablet do not see each other. I have 2 lg hs3 speakers also
attached to the network these two and the soundbar are all viewable in the
LG MUSIC FLOW app as connected to the wireless network but Spotify does not
pick up any if them. It used to last week?

I'm at the "clutching at straws" stage but can you play a song by tapping it on your android devices just to confirm they're logged into your premium account?

Yes can play song on any device

Bummer... I'll ponder this some more but, in the meantime, it's worth getting in touch with the support guys using the online contact form in case something odd is happening on your account. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Thanks Joe I will follow your advise

Starting working again a couple of days ago on Nexus tablet but not on Galaxy s5, tonight it is working on Galaxy s5 also. Appears to have sorted itself through time Thanks to all advice I really appreciated it. Cheers guys

Thanks for the update, glad all is working again 🙂

Suggested posts