Spotify Connect error, "iPhone de wondows"

Plan

Premium

Device

Sony Z5 Compact

Operating System

Android 7.1.1

My Question or Issue

Every Time I play music via Spotifyon my phone, after a few seconds it stops and the pictures above show, asking me on which device I want to play my music. But there is no such device, both wlan and bluetooth are turned off. So I choose "stay on this device" and press play again... After a few seconds music stops and the message shows again, sometimes it even switches automatically to that device and turns on some random music out of nowhere.(when it's connected  to that device it still plays music on my phone but it changes random songs all the time when I want to choose one.)

It makes it impossible to listen to music!!

I tried deleting all the app storage(cant delete it totally on my phone) and turning off things in properties but the error keeps returning.

Screenshot_20180616-201356.PNG
Screenshot_20180616-201710.PNG
2 Replies

Hey @owne94D, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great time!

That could happen for several times but first let's try some basi troubleshootig steps.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

Have you shared your account with anyone else? If so, you should ask them to sign out of their devices, because whenever you are on the same network and you are playing music they will interrupt you when they go online too.

Let's see how it goes.

Hi, thanks for replying

I already tried all those steps but it didn't help and there's also nobody else using my account.

Suggested posts