Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Equalizer sounds HORRIBLE after and update. What happened?

Solved!

Spotify Equalizer sounds HORRIBLE after and update. What happened?

Hello guys,

Has anyone noticed that after an update that the Spotify Equalizer sounds horrible. It sounds so bad now that I can't even use it. It really compresses the music a lot now. My god what happened? I loved using the EQ because I listen to spotify through different types of speakers, headphones, etc.; and then tweak the frequency response just the way I liked it with the EQ, but now it's completely unusable. Does anyone know what happened.

The EQ is located under: Settings \ Audio Effects

I have version 7.4.606.gd2ce8b10 of Spofity.

-Craig

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have the same issue with my Galaxy S3 Mini, when using the EQ function, all of a sudden the overall volume has dropped by about half, & the EQ feature is acually more quiet than the normal playback function, not sure if it coincided with the version upgrade - 0.7.4.606.gd2ce8b10. The sound quality is much better when using the EQ, however I can hardly hear it, have tried the usual things, reinstalling & adjusted the volume control on the phone

Can anyone suggest a fix - I run 4 times a week & can hardly hear the music !

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I have the same issue with my Galaxy S3 Mini, when using the EQ function, all of a sudden the overall volume has dropped by about half, & the EQ feature is acually more quiet than the normal playback function, not sure if it coincided with the version upgrade - 0.7.4.606.gd2ce8b10. The sound quality is much better when using the EQ, however I can hardly hear it, have tried the usual things, reinstalling & adjusted the volume control on the phone

Can anyone suggest a fix - I run 4 times a week & can hardly hear the music !

Suggested posts