Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Fresh Finds Playlist: Where did it go?

Spotify Fresh Finds Playlist: Where did it go?

Hi...I'm a Spotify Premium listener utilizing an LG Android smartphone...Every Wednesday morning Spotify's Fresh Finds playlist updates with a new batch of 30 songs..suddenly this morning I noticed the Fresh Finds playlist is nowhere to be found on Spotify. When I go to Browse and then into Genres which features all of Spotify's regular playlists..once I went into the Trending category where Fresh Finds can be found, it wasnt there...and also in my recently played history its no longer there...why the vanishing act? Did Spotify drop & discontinue this playlist? I thought it was pretty cool and had usually a good amount of indie/alternative artists& a mixture of many other new acts to discover..I believe Spotify started it up about a year ago and I thought many people were growing to like it...Any feeeback regarding what happened to Fresh Finds playlist would be awesomely appreciated!

1 Reply

Oooops...nevermind I just noticed the artwork/visual look of Fresh Finds changed..there's no longer the picture of the kitty cat wearing headphones...lol

Suggested posts