Plan

Spotify Family

Country

United Kingdom

Device

(Amazon Fire)

My Question or Issue

Hi,

The new Spotify kids app isn't available on the Amazon App Store, are there any plans to add it?

Thanks,

Callum

6 Replies

Hey there @0_o9kj-narbb8,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community with your question!

Currently, you can only find the Spotify Kids app in the iOS App Store or Google Play 

We don't have any news to pass on about if/ when the app will be available in the Amazon App Store. However, if this is something you'd like to see in the future, we'd recommend sharing this in our Ideas Exchange. This way, other Spotify users can add their support and contribute to the discussion.

You can find more info on how to post your idea in our Ideas Exchange in this Spotify Answer

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Is there any way to find out if this is app going to be added to Amazon? Otherwise, my family subscription is probably not necessary. Than you for any information you can provide!

Hey there @Lisadwbb,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We're afraid we don't have any further info to share about this right now. In the meantime, we suggest following the steps in the link @Katerina shared above to submit that idea to our Ideas board.

You can also read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

We'll be right here in case you have any questions or need anything else.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

It appears this is on the "ideas board": https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Other-Spotify-Kids-Amazon-Appstore/idi-p/4...

It also has the votes there to receive a boilerplate response of "we're looking into it".  Oh, and it has the boilerplate response.  No sign of it actually being looked into though, or actual thought through response from anyone at Spotify.

It has nearly 600 votes now (including mine), I regret signing up for a Family account now as just assumed the Spotify Kids app would be available on the most popular kids tablet device available.  Might cancel my Family subscription, it's worthless.

I did cancel it- and now a year + later, I purchased a kids Chromebook
tablet that I'm managing with Family Link (Google), and I'm looking to
purchase a Spotify Family subscription again so my kids can listen to music
on their tablet. No brainer, Amazon.

Suggested posts