Spotify Kids isn't on the Amazon Appstore - how do I download to my Amazon Fire Kids?

Solved!
Highlighted

Spotify Kids isn't on the Amazon Appstore - how do I download to my Amazon Fire Kids?

DanBignold
Visitor

Family Plan, UK

Device Amazon Fire 8 tablet

Operating System Fire OS 5.3.7.0

Is there a way to do this without downloading lots of other apk apps etc first, and will Spotify be releasing the new kids app on Amazon Appstore soon?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Spotify Kids isn't on the Amazon Appstore - how do I download to my Amazon Fire Kids?

Hey there @DanBignold,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Currently, you can only find the Spotify Kids app in the iOS App Store or Google Play store so it won't be possible to download the app through the Amazon App Store.

Further, we don't have any news about the app being available in the Amazon App Store for now.

However, if this is something you'd like to see in the future, we'd strongly suggest sharing this in our Ideas Exchange. This way, other Spotify users can add their support and contribute to the discussion on this.

To get started, you can find more info on how to post an idea in this Spotify Answer

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Spotify Kids isn't on the Amazon Appstore - how do I download to my Amazon Fire Kids?

Hey there @DanBignold,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Currently, you can only find the Spotify Kids app in the iOS App Store or Google Play store so it won't be possible to download the app through the Amazon App Store.

Further, we don't have any news about the app being available in the Amazon App Store for now.

However, if this is something you'd like to see in the future, we'd strongly suggest sharing this in our Ideas Exchange. This way, other Spotify users can add their support and contribute to the discussion on this.

To get started, you can find more info on how to post an idea in this Spotify Answer

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS