Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium account on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 4G

Solved!

Spotify Premium account on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 4G

I have just bought a tablet: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 10 " 4G. No SIM card yet accessing the Internet with WiFi.

I have installed the Spotify app and logged in on the tablet

The problem is that I can hardly do anything because Premium membership is needed he says...
The mystery is that I have a premium membership.

Even though I'm well logged in with my spotify account the system doesn't see that I'm a premieum member!!!

Please help!

Best Regards

Lars

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@lgan75 wrote:

I have just bought a tablet: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 10 " 4G. No SIM card yet accessing the Internet with WiFi.

The problem is that I can hardly do anything because Premium membership is needed he says...

Even though I'm well logged in with my spotify account the system doesn't see that I'm a premieum member!!!

Please help!

Best Regards

Lars

Does it say you have a premium account at http://spotify,com/account/subscription, and is your premium account acknowledged on your desktop?

If so, then you should completely uninstall the Spotify app and reinstall it.

Liam

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@lgan75 wrote:

Please help!

Best Regards

Lars

Does it say you have a premium account at http://spotify,com/account/subscription, and is your premium account acknowledged on your desktop?

If so, then you should completely uninstall the Spotify app and reinstall it.

Liam

Thanks!

I reinstalled the app and then it works!

But I can not get Spotify to show in the horizontal mode on the screnn, only vertical....

Lars

@lgan75 wrote:

Thanks!

I reinstalled the app and then it works!

But I can not get Spotify to show in the horizontal mode on the screnn, only vertical....

Lars

Hey 🙂 

There is no landscape mode for Spotify on android. 

If you want the client in landscape mode, you will need to download another app from Google Play to do that. Landscape mode functionality and work arounds are discussed at great length in this topic.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts