Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium account stuck on shuffle

Solved!

Spotify Premium account stuck on shuffle

I have an Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S6), a 2011 MacBook Pro, and a Lenovo Yoga Pro 3, all of which have Spotify installed, and I'm logged into my account on all three. For the past month or so, the Android app seems to be "stuck" on shuffle -- EVERYTHING is shuffling, whether it's a playlist or an album or an artist page. I've turned off the little shuffle button on both of the laptops and have restarted both of them and the phone, but everything is still set to shuffle on the phone app. The laptop programs are behaving as they should, not shuffling unless I tell them to. Has anyone else had this problem? Am I gonna have to uninstall the program from all three devices? What do? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I did, and then when I come back into the app after I've un-shuffled from
there it is still shuffling. So that works for a bit, but not permanently.

If you don't think it has anything to do with the desktop program maybe
I'll just uninstall on my phone and see how that works. Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Did you try to disable shuffle on your phone? You can disable shuffle by going to the Now Playing area and press the shuffle button to disable it. I don't think that disabling shuffle on desktop will sync on mobile.

Follow me
Please follow my Spotify Account and I will share great playlists!
Giving Kudos and Accepting As Solution really helps. Thanks 🙂
Also, please give kudos to my idea: Recharging Skips for free users through Watching Video Ads
Marked as solution

I did, and then when I come back into the app after I've un-shuffled from
there it is still shuffling. So that works for a bit, but not permanently.

If you don't think it has anything to do with the desktop program maybe
I'll just uninstall on my phone and see how that works. Thank you!

Suggested posts