Spotify Version 126.96.36.1990
Mobile Phone: Galaxy Note 4 / Android 5.1.1
Songs (as well as Albums or Playlists) start downloading on my mobile after touching the download button, they are offline available after a relatively long time of downloading.
When I close Spotify and open it again, then nearly all downloads are disappeared (the albums and playlists are still available, but only online. When the App starts, the download of about 400 Songs starts again until they are availabla offline again.
This happens each time I close and start again the app.
So the offline funktion is not available for me, or only for a very very short time.
What I did until now:
- Restart the mobile phone
- clear the cache of the spotify app
- clear the cache of the spotify app and clear all song data
- uninstall and reinstall the app
- log in to the spotify account on the internet and delete all offline devices
- log in to the spotify account on the internet and logoff on all devices
I don't know what to do else... does anyone else have these problems?
Additionally, nearly every song stops playing after 3/4 of the song.
Sometimes the songs do not start at all, I have to go forward to the next song and then back, then I can start the song.
In some cases using the app makes my phone reboot.... not nice.
Can anyone help me, please?
Solved! Go to Solution.